The Jam is a powerful gathering of 30 dynamic and diverse change makers from LGBTQ* communities. We will have 6 days of deep listening, sharing, play, creativity, self-discovery, systemic inquiry and community-building. The Jam is held at a beautiful retreat center in California’s Santa Cruz mountains, from Saturday, May 12, to Friday, May 18, 2018.
This Jam is focused on people who identify in the range of LGBTQQIAT-S*. Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Two-Spirit, and *(we don’t have a letter yet, but we’re excited to see what you come up with).
YES! also welcomes many other kinds of diversity. We are looking for people who represent a range of:
· Leadership – from people on the ground to executive directors
· Years of experience — from just getting started to out in the streets before Stonewall
· Race, class, ethnicity, religion, national origin, creed, etc. and many other identities
· Work in the world — activists, artists, funders, healers, behind-the-sceners, teachers, entrepreneurs, volunteers, cooks, parents – people change the world in many ways.
· Age – from youth to elders. The broader the range the richer the dialogues.